Monday, July 28, 2008

Overdue Hellos & Sad Goodbyes

The theme of this entry is simply stated in the title. Sadly, I am a blogging newbie, so I can't figure out how to arrange the photos in the order I want them in once I upload them. That is something I will practice before the next posting, so read the captions carefully to figure out if you have a hello or a goodbye.

I started back to work today; it was bittersweet because I miss my Choctaw squaw. I met some cool people, and they took us to lunch at a Japanese steakhouse...this school district's budget is not hurting!! I have four more days of new teacher orientation this week, 5 days of pre-planning next week, and the kids come on August 11th. WOW!

Drew didn't cry today when I dropped him off at daycare today for the first time since he started going last week. That was a major milestone. I spent Thursday to Sunday in Chicago with my college friends...we had a blast!


REMEMBER - My posting skills suck, so the pics are out of order...SORRY!

Goodbye - Chris (Dave's pseudo-boyfriend) and Sara AKA Sawa at our FL going away party


Goodbye - Addy & my nemesis, Billy at our FL going away party

Hello - Our friends, Blake & Rebecca, from VA met up with us in Destin while they were on vacation with their little girl, Abby.
Hello - The bride & groom...Thanks for an awesome night!



Hello - This was a long overdue visit to see my Purdue girls. It would have been 3 years in September, so I couldn't miss it. This is one of the only non-fuzzy pics that I took, so this doesn't show everyone.
Hello - Ryan (Heaney & Kyle's son) on the left & Connor (Springer & Jeff's son) on the right. We met in downtown Chicago, so I could meet the boys. They are the best!

Goodbye - Bef, Baby Smiff, Kendra, & Jordan at the FL going away party

Goodbye - Heckster & Ashleigh at the FL going away party


No comments:

Blog Archive