Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We made it!

So the past three days have been VERY long, but we made it to Suwanee. The house has a few more boxes in it, but we made major progress yesterday. Drew also started daycare, and he loved it. They had a magic show, and Miss Sharon, his teacher, said he played all day long. He was a little sad today when I dropped him off, but I think that is normal. He seemed so happy to be around kids yesterday.

I have tons of pics from our summer to post, but I have to wait until we set up our computer. I'm hoping to get them posted sometime tonight or tomorrow, so be patient with us.

We're so happy to be settling in and will keep you posted. Thanks for all the phone calls, texts, and emails.

Love,
Kari, Dave, and Drew

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1ST to post a comment to this particular blog, article...thing. Not sure what its called, but I was the first to comment it!!!
okay so I take it you guys had everything planned out before you even moved up there. That is some good thinking. I would have never thought to do that. Good luck in your new house!

Unknown said...

Glad you guys will only be 350 miles away, as opposed to 650 miles!!! See ya soon!

Drew Buchanan said...

Glad to see you made it alive! The car thing was worrying me ever since the Durango gave out at Tijuana Flats. lol. I'll definitely miss you being a teacher down here at Choctaw, but I'm just glad to have you as a good friend.

Oh, and yeah, next time you come down here, I'm definitely going to have to take a new photo of the whole Yuhas clan, because that photo you have just isn't cutting it!

Later...

Blog Archive