Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to school

The kids came back to school this Monday. I literally feel like someone beat me senseless this week. I am so physically exhausted, and I really have nothing else to say. Ok, that is a lie.

I love my new school...great kids, great teachers, etc...I do miss the CHS crew though. I had a Honor Code violation on one of my summer reading essays. It is a huge deal at this school, so I was at school late on Friday talking to a parent. I got to eat breakfast with some of the other English teachers at a diner before school on Friday because school starts sooooo much later than it did in F-dub.

Drew got a cold on Friday and stayed home with Gaga and Pops; I think they all had a great day.

Dave is doing well; although, we haven't seen each other that much b/c I've been grading papers and doing lesson plans. And, to Marty...No, I am not planning out my entire year this week, but I do keep moving my piles around from place to place. (Jeannie, do you miss that?)

I will write & post more...when I get my life back...in May or June of 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You show those piles who's boss!

Good to talk to you today -- miss you tons. Glad to hear your school is good and hope you get to rest and relax one day soon.

Blog Archive