Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This one is for Heaney

Some of my college friends, the Heckster, and my family have been getting onto me about the fact that I haven't updated the blog lately, so here are some pics from the last few weeks. We went to Destin to see some old friends in mid-November. Thanks to Chris and Sawa for being such great hosts. We spent a lot of time with friends and family over Thanksgiving break, and we celebrated Drew's 2nd birthday today! We had a great web chat with Dave's parents, and we're gearing up for our trip to NY for Christmas to see Drew's cousin, Caal. Thanks to everyone for all the calls, emails, cards, and gifts for Drew's birthday. You were very generous!

Some of the F-Dub teaching crew -
(Me, Sawa, Kendra, Jordan, Ashleigh, & Addy)



A night out in the ATL over Thanksgiving break
(Chris, Sawa, Dave, Me, Jay, & Chels)
Sorry....Jay! Send me another pic to put up, and I'll change it


Drew's new train table & possible last wearing of the infamous Gator jersey
(It's size 12 months...need I say more?!)


Drew "helping" make the cupcakes for his classmates


Drew's 2nd birthday - TONIGHT










1 comment:

Ashleigh Neale Anderson said...

I can not believe Drew is two. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Stay warm up north with Dave's parents. We miss you down in Florida!

Blog Archive