Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summertime

So, I've been a blogging slacker, and more than one of you has called me out on it. Well, I don't have any pictures to post today because I am kind of lazy, but I will give you some updates.

Drew and I are enjoying the summer together. He's going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We spend the other days going to the pool, the library, and other random places where kids can have fun for free.

Dave's company did make some cuts, and he's down to a 4 day work week through the end of July. They'll re-assess the situation then if they haven't gotten a new job. Please keep us (and our many friends and family members who are dealing with the same situation) in your thoughts and prayers right now. We're trying to keep our spirits up, but it can be difficult.

Our house search is on hold as we wait for the economy to stabilize...Ha! Luckily, my parents are fine with us staying as long as we need to stay...at least that is what they have said, and I do believe them.

We had our 20 week ultrasound appointment a few weeks ago, and that went well. We did not find out the sex of the baby, so you'll just all have to wait until October. My c-section is tentatively scheduled for October 15th.

We head to Rochester on July 4th for a week with Dave's parents. Drew is very excited to see his Papa, Nona, and uncle Mark.

I'll do my best to post some pics. I have a few good ones from the summer.

No comments:

Blog Archive