Thursday, November 26, 2009

And we're waiting...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We're eating at my parents' house today at 5:oo, so we are just hanging out waiting for my mom to bring my aunt, Fran, to the house. Jay & Chels will be here soon with Chels' mom and sister too.

So, Jay & Chels found out the sex of their baby on Tuesday, and we still don't know yet. We're all trying to be patient...some of us more than others. They will be revealing the big surprise to us later today, and I can't wait. As soon as I know and can get to the computer, I'll let you know too, so be on the lookout for an update here and on Facebook. I don't have a feeling either way to be honest with you. I'd love a little niece, but we are turning into quite the boy family, so that would be awesome too. I can't believe they've kept the secret, and Chels didn't even budge when she and I went to a movie yesterday. (We saw New Moon...AMAZING! Team EDWARD all the way!)

Here are a few updated photos...

Drew & Grady on Thanksgiving morning

Grady at 6 weeks - my guess is that he weighs just around/over 11lbs...

Dave & I on the way to a gala for his work a few weeks ago



1 comment:

Sara said...

Love your blog! I started one in Sept. and Beth told me you were a blogger too! So excited to find new blogger buddies. I keep trying to peer pressure Beth into starting one of her own so we can keep up with Tyson. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!
Sara (Smith) Calhoun

Blog Archive