Sunday, February 7, 2010

Drew's school pics...

Yes, we do have another son, but his pics are unfortunately hiding out on our old school camera...see previous post. I think I'll be able to post them this week from Dave's laptop, so for now...here's Drewman Hoss. These were taken at his school in January.

We're all doing well. Life is busy but good. Dave's sis and her family are coming into town for the weekend on Friday, so it will be a reunion of the little cousins. I'm sure Drew and Caal will have a blast. I'll post on that later. Nonna and Papa will be here the following weekend. Drew is very excited about all of his visitors.

Grady is sitting up in his bumpo seat, and I just tried him today in the exersaucer (spelling?...who cares?!?!), and he did pretty well. We'll definitely have to prop him up if he stays in there for long.

Dave and I continue to train for the half-marathon on March 21st with our friends Brian, Michelle, and Tracy. We're running on alternate nights when the kids are asleep and on Sundays when the kids are napping. It's definitely helped in the weightloss process for me, and of course, Dave looks great. I hate men and their weightloss!

We're all anxiously awaiting the arrival of our newest nephew in early April!




1 comment:

Colleen said...

Love the pictures of Drew-- miss you guys :)

Blog Archive