Monday, April 26, 2010

Grady @ 6 months...

Ok, so I have pics from Tampa to add to the blog, but they'll have to wait until later this week. We drove 8 hours to Tampa on Thursday night then got back last night at about 9:30. We had a blast. Drew and Caal loved the beach and pool, and Grady was so happy to be around everyone despite his nasty cough. We were lucky enough to stay right on the beach in Carlos' parents' condo, and Nona, Papa, Jen, and Carlos were great hosts treating us to all of our favorites.

I thought I would post a bit of a different 6 month picture of Grady and Drew...

Which one is which? (I'll post the answer below.)

On another front, Dave's company landed another project, so his job is looking great. I still don't know about my job. Supposedly they'll be done with the Language Arts numbers at the end of this week, so I'll keep you posted.
Ok ----so Grady is in the first pricure, and Drew is the second one. This picture is from Jen's house, and it's taken in a chair from Dave's grandparents' farmhouse. We even have one of Caal, our nephew, in the chair too. It's become a family tradition.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love that uncle joe and aunt alice are a part of the picture and family history through that chair :) Grady is so cute. I hope I can see you this summer. Hugs to all.
Colleen

Blog Archive