Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to...

four of my favorite dads. (Let me do a minor disclaimer here: I did not do an official Mother's Day post...we were traveling back from Texas from visiting my grandmother. So...please forgive me - Mom, Cindy, and Chels). My dad is on a golf trip in NC with some buddies, so we had an early Father's day celebration with him on Thursday night then today my aunt, Fran, treated us to a great breakfast.

First of all, thanks to my dad who is soaking up some humidity but having lots of fun on his golf trip. Dad - Thanks for loving the grandbabies and the big kids too! You always make us laugh A LOT, and we appreciate your guidance! We missed you at breakfast today.


To Dave: Thanks for dealing with all the craziness that is our life right now. Whew! It's exhausting, but I'd be clueless and REALLY stressed without you. You're an amazing dad.

To my little brother, Jay, on his first Father's Day: Enjoy and Congrats! You're such a natural with Hudson, and it's awesome to watch. Drew and Grady are lucky to have you as their uncle.

To Steve-o (Papa): Happy Father's Day to you too. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks in NY. Drew and Grady will be ready to play...they love playing with you. Get ready!

Jay, Chelsea, and Hudson on Jay's first Father's Day
Chels and Gaga at breakfast today

Hudson and a quiet & gentle (for once) Drew
Fran and Hudson
Drew helping Pops open his Father's Day presents

A new family photo...









1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

Love all the family photos! Got your email - yes, we need to get our boys together! Every time I either hear a story about Drew or see a photo of him I think how well our boys would get along. Thanks for your words of encouragement!

Blog Archive