Monday, November 29, 2010

More Halloween...

Ok, so I've been a total blogging slacker these days, but we've been busy just hanging out. Yes, we have newer pictures, but I just haven't had time or energy to get them up here. So, here are some fun ones left over from Halloween. We took a trip to Boo at the Zoo with our friends - the Parkers and the Burks.

Avery & Drewman - I went to high school with Avery's dad (Paul), and his wife, Mandy, is one of my closest friends. We love the Parkers!
Finley Parker (or Fin-uh-ley as Drew likes to call her) - This is Avery's little sister. She is such a cutie. (and yes, that's me texting at the zoo...we lost the Burks, so I was trying to touch base with them...I look like such a loser.)
Gradymeister rocking his Gator gear for our trip to the zoo
We decided not to do the whole Alvin & the chipmunks crew for this day.
Hudson Blevins dressed as the cutest skeleton pumpkin?!?! He is such a happy baby, and I love seeing him at the boys' school every morning when I drop of the boys.
Posted by PicasaWe spent Thanksgiving in Atlanta, and my parents hosted us at their house. My dad cooked a 27 lb turkey...seriously! It was awesome. We have about 3 weeks until we head to RochVegas for Christmas with the Yuhas family. We will head out on Christmas day to what we hope will be a white Christmas. In the meantime, we're waiting patiently for Drew's 4th birthday to come in a couple of days. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving & are gearing up for the holidays too...

No comments:

Blog Archive