Sunday, September 6, 2009

Drew and his machinery

Drew, Dave, and Pops (my dad) took a little Saturday morning trip to the Alpharetta Farmer's Market, and for some reason, Drew had it stuck in his head that he would see some tractors or Bob the Builder equipment...(Scoop, Muck, & Roley), so the men obliged and drove around the area on their way home to find him some equipment. As you can see, they were successful.

In other news, we continue to pass the time until baby #2 arrives. Luckily, college football is here to make the weekends fly by now, and we're loving it! Today and tomorrow will be filled with going through old baby stuff and getting organized...just in case. My mom and some others swear I won't make it to October 15th since my belly is already so big, and yes, I will post a pic soon. I can only hope this baby decides to make an early appearance...I'm hoping for Homecoming weekend!













No comments:

Blog Archive