Tuesday, October 6, 2009

8 lbs, 15 oz...that's the estimated weight right now! Holy crap!

My doctor is estimating that the baby CURRENTLY weighs 8 lbs, 15 oz., so that's one big baby. He's thinking the baby will definitely be over 9 lbs when he or she arrives. I would like to think I'll lose a good 30 lbs at delivery since the baby is soooooo big, but let's be honest...I've eaten my way through brownies, M&M's, ice cream, and various other sweets. Enjoy this pic! Hopefully, baby Yuhas will be here sooner rather than later...NOON on 10/15/09.


2 comments:

Katie and Dave said...

WOW Kari! If I see Siegel around in the next day or two (which I am sure I will) I will bug him to move you up! Can't wait to meet the baby- let me know if you need anything!

shannonmichaelis said...

Good grief - that's a big baby! Can't wait to see if a boy or girl comes out - the jury is still out on what I think (better decide soon).

Blog Archive