Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy 91st Birthday to Grams....

I wish I had a picture of my sweet Grams to post on her 91st birthday, but we are in Clearwater with Dave's family celebrating Easter weekend. As many of you know, Grams recently left the home she spent many decades nurturing her family in to be closer to us. She moved to an assisted living home in Roswell about 15 minutes from where we live. I am so thankful to have her this close to me at this point in her life; although, we talked on a weekly basis for most of my life, I have really enjoyed seeing her over the last few months and watching her enjoy this time with my children. She is an amazing woman who has endured tragedies beyond the comprehension of most humans. Her faith in God has never wavered through all that she has endured and continues to inspire those around her.

On another note, my hubby is becoming quite the photographer these days...love this shot below of Drew at sunset tonight.
 Drew and his cousin, Caal -- They are about 6 months apart in age, and it's like they never miss a beat when they see each other every few months. We're in trouble when they are teenagers.

And sweet Grady....just trying to hang with the big boys....as always!


I hope this post finds you ready to enjoy Good Friday and Easter weekend with your friends and family. We'll head back to Atlanta on Easter Sunday and hit the ground running on our last few weeks of school. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive